Monday, March 5, 2012

Dreaming of

I have been busy and exhausted adjusting to going back to work that I haven't had an opportunity to post. A few nights ago I had my first dream of Payton as a two year old. In my dream I walked into the house. Tatum immediately ran up to me, talking a mile a minute, excitedly telling me what she had done while grandma had watched her. Payton sat back content to let Tatum take center stage. I walked over to Payton. She was a combination of Tatum and Brock. She had dirty blood hair, darker than Tatum's. She had the same facial features as Tatum- same eyes (Brock also has the same eyes), nose and lips. Her face was round but not nearly as round as Brock's. She was calm, quiet, introverted. Once I went over to her and began talking to her she came out of her shell. She had the most beautiful smile. The kind of smile in which her face light up and eyes sparkled. The kind of smile where you feel blessed to have witnessed it. She also have a beautiful laugh, more beautiful than any sound I've ever heard.

I was sad when I realize dream or reality I apparently cannot have all three of my children together.

3 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you had a dream of Payton - I haven' really had one of Sammy but would love to see him!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I see Aubree every single day in Carley and in Westyn's smile..They have the same mouth..I wish we could have them all too..much love to you..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for posting on my latest update Elainna. No, you didn't miss it, we don't know the gender of this rainbow, but honestly neither one of us cares whether it is a boy or girl, as long as this sweet baby is healthy and gets to come home with us, that is all that matters. At some point, we'd love to have one of each, but it doesn't matter who the Lord blesses us with first.

    THANK YOU so much for remembering our sweet Sammy tomorrow. I would be honored if you were to light a candle or release a balloon. You post made me cry all over again. Thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete