Monday, March 12, 2012

My Opinion Counts!

After years of 'retail therapy' and months of unemployment it was time to find ways to earn some extra cash. Well... an opportunity to participate in focus groups presented itself. You know, the kind you see on tv. People watch a commercial or taste types of soft drinks, or test (aka destroy) new toys, and then share their opinions. Yup, tonight I participated in my first focus group, except I didn't get to do any of the fun stuff. My group sat in a room with large mirrors and microphones discussing current events. Have to say I was surprised I past the initial screening because I know nothing about what is going on in the world. I don't watch the news or read the newspaper. My only glimpse of world events is from msn web page. Anyway, I was excited to share my thoughts and enjoyed the experience until I realized I was in the old women group :(. Reality has a way of putting a damper on anything ☺.

No comments:

Post a Comment